Electronic Seal type PE-01 Aplisens
(€47.97 Tax Included )
- the seal is a fine replacement for traditional disposable seals equipped with a sealing cable
- in standby mode, the sealing cable loop locked, the output status is high and a green LED is on.
- the output status is low and the LED turned off in case of shorting or cutting the sealing cable loop
- it is compatible with GPS recorders (e.g. on vehicles).
How the seal works
The system is composed of:
- two comparators
- a constant-voltage regulator.
Input signal from the loop is transferred to a voltbox and compared with reference voltage in comparators.
The electronic seal is encased in plastic housing made of Z-43 plastic.
How to mount the seal:
- Put the wire through sealing holes.
- Insert the tip of the wire into the terminal strip.
- Slide the jacket over the strip.
- Heat up the jacket.
- Clamp the jacket
The cable can be purchased here
- Working temperature range
- -25 to 80°C
- Housing protection degree
- Length of the sealing cable
- Two-state output signal