RFID sensor Aplisens
(€82.41 Tax Included )
- RFID technology (radio access control)
- maximum security
- reliability and failure-free operation
- easy to mount
- control of open/closed status of various hatches, doors, crates
- position and operation sensor.
How the sensor works
The device is composed of a transponder and RFID reader. Both elements are installed in such a way as to be able to move towards and away from each other.
When the transponder reaches a given distance, the device compares a 128-bit code stored in its memory with the transponder's code.
If matching is confirmed, the device will change output status to high. If the transponder is moved out of reader's range, output status will be changed to low.
The reader is resistant to magnets and other transponders and thanks to this feature the device cannot be deceived with magnets, coils or other elements.
The cable can be purchased here
- Working temperature range
- -25 to 80°C
- Housing protection degree
- IP 68
- Power consumption
- Work position
- 8 ÷ 32V DC, max 35V
- Relative humidity